FERROUS AND NON-FERROUS SCRAP PRODUCTS
The good thing about metal recycling is that, metal can be recycled over and over without altering its properties. It is cheaper to recycle metal than to manipulate it through the production process to form new metal. There are two main categories of metals: ferrous and non-ferrous. Non-Ferrous Metals do not contain iron, are not magnetic and are usually more resistant to corrosion than ferrous metals. Some examples of nonferrous metals are: aluminium, copper, stainless steel, brass, lead and zinc. Ferrous Metals mostly contain iron. They have small amounts of other metals or elements added, to give the required properties. Ferrous Metals are magnetic and give little resistance to corrosion. Some common ferrous metals include alloy steel, carbon steel, cast iron and wrought iron.
Our company is into International Trading containerized metal scrap, with core competence in –
– Steel scrap related to Heavy Melting Scrap (HMS), Shredded, Light Melting Scrap (LMS), Plates & Structures Grades (P&S grades) and other reusable grades.
– Non-Ferrous Scrap related to Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel and other categories of these metals.
Our metal scrap is sourced from all over the world, majorly exported from Middle East, West Africa, South Africa, USA/Canada, Brazil, UK and Europe.
- HMS1 | HMS 1:2 | PNS | SHREDDED 211 | MS STEEL TURNING
- BUSHELLING | TENSE | TT (OLD SHEETS) | EXTRUSION
- WHEELS (TROMA) | TRUMP | TELIC | TALLY | ZORBA | TWANG
- TALK | YELLOW BRASS HONEY | COPPER MILBERRY
- COPPER BERRY CANDY SCRAP | COPPER BIRCH CLIFF | ZINC DROSS
- ZINC DIE CAST | STAINLESS STEEL 304/316 | STAINLESS STEEL 400